WE ARE OPEN
We hope and pray that each one of you is in good health. Our sincere gratitude and prayers towards everyone who is fighting against the outbreak.
The safety and wellbeing of our guests and employees are of the utmost importance to us - even more so now. We remain committed to upholding the highest standards of cleanliness and want you to feel at ease when you visit Ojaswi Himalayan Resort.
We would like to welcome you back. Our Boutique Resorts would be operational from 3rd July 2020. We do sincerely hope that you and your loved ones are safe and maintain good health during this very difficult time. While these are testing times, it is heartening to take note of acts of courage, humanity, and love from around the world.
We are closely monitoring the updates from the World Health Organization, Government agencies & local health departments regarding the novel coronavirus (COVID-19) and following guidelines issued by these agencies.
Thankfully, most destinations for the Ojaswi Resorts have shown the little or negligible impact of COVID 19. Our Resorts & Hotels are Nestled amidst the pristine beauty of Hills, Forests & Himalayan Peaks. Rest assured our properties across all locations are geared to welcome you as soon as you can travel to such Clean and green Environs.
Our properties have always placed the highest emphasis on the safety and well-being of our guests and colleagues with exacting standards of cleanliness and hygiene. We would like to take this opportunity to share how we have used this time to implement even more detailed measures to prepare ourselves to welcome you back whenever you feel safe to travel.
Our Policy, Guidelines & SOPs have been revised across all our properties to meet your expectations.
OUR PROMISE TO YOU
Our team is continuously monitoring the ever-changing situation surrounding COVID-19. In line with the recommendations of the World Health Organization (WHO), and local authorities, we have been taking all required actions to ensure we are following guidelines.
OUR COMMITMENT TO CLEANLINESS AND HYGIENE
In light of the current crisis surrounding COVID-19, we have set up additional precautionary measures within our service ecosystem and will continue to do so for as long as the circumstances require. We would like to inform you about the measures we have initiated in order to provide you a safe and clean environment -
- All touchpoints in public areas like a door handle, elevator buttons, countertops, tabletops, railings, etc. are cleaned continuously using a sanitizer/disinfectant. These practices are also in place in guest rooms during the morning housekeeping service and at turn-down in the evening
- Protocols are in place for staff in the kitchens, restaurants, in-room dining, business centers, and banquet halls to sanitize their hands every time they serve food or touch food-related items
- Updated and detailed cleaning checklists, including the use of professionally identified chemicals and agents for all areas including laundry, are being followed and monitored closely
- All supplies and materials are sanitized before being admitted into the hotel premises
- Correctly formulated hand sanitizers are in place in all guest rooms and at all public spaces and include the entrances,lobbies, corridors, business centers, cloakrooms, etc.
- Our cars are disinfected after each use, as is luggage, before entering the hotel
- Masks and disposable gloves are being worn by all team members at all times and changed frequently. Housekeeping staff use fresh gloves for every room they service
- Restaurants and seating in the lobby have been reconfigured to ensure safe distances are maintained between guests
- Temperature readings of guests and associates are taken at the entrance of the hotel
- A guest check-in self-declaration form is in place which covers COVID-19 symptoms. Any guest who indicates these symptoms is required to undergo a medical examination prior to check-in
- If any of the parameters for our guests or colleagues are not normal, a medical examination and medical assistance are provided immediately
- Professional agencies and doctors are on standby for sanitization of all areas should there be anyone detected with a positive sign of COVID-19
- Detailed Standard Operating Procedures are in place in case of a positive COVID-19 diagnosis where a guest or a colleague needs to be quarantined
To ensure all standards and protocols are adhered to, each hotel has a dedicated Hygiene and Safety Manager.
OUR FLEXI CANCELATION POLICY:
- Ojaswi Resort is committed to ensuring our customers experience flexibility during these challenging times in their bookings.
- For any of your reservations, Ojaswi Resort shall waive of all cancellation charges till 48 hours (2 Days) before your day of arrival.
- No Refund for Cancellation within 48 hours of the date of arrival however a one-time amendment is allowed without any charges and guests can postpone their stays .
GOVERNMENT GUIDELINES AND TRAVEL UPDATE
- All inbound persons from other states, irrespective of the mode of travel, shall mandatorily register themselves on the Smart City web portal help:/smart city dehradun.uk.gov.in prior to their Travel.
- Though no permit permission shall be required for such movement, the registration documents shall necessarily be verified at the border check posts.
- No COVID tests are required.
We would also like to remind you that if we can be of any assistance in any way at all, please do not hesitate to call us at +91 79768 71855 or send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
September 20, 2020